<t>Fun and games yesterday morning, I went to fill up at my usual station (BP) when I got there I saw the price had risen from £1.33 to £1.40<br/> Got through the massive que and started to refill the tank, £20 and the pump switched off, they were limiting us to £20 a time.<br/> Not having that I we...
<t>Im stuffed,I cant drive at the moment as ive just had another op, the car is low on fuel (literally in the red with fuel light on) so there is a genuine need for me to go and fill up, whats the betting when im back on my feet and can drive again there wont be any fuel left?<br/> <br/> <br/> Peopl...
<t>Yet another night of zero sleep, this is getting beyond a joke now, im contacting my GP in the morning, ive had enough of this no sleep crap, 1 semi decent night in 7, im knackered and ive had enough.<br/> <br/> I appreciate what you are saying scally but with all due respect my daughter is stayi...
Which means even more fun and games trying to get my daughter down to sleep at night as she still thinks its daytime! Image

But yeah cant wait for summer, just hope we get a good one this year as ive got alot of garden work to do.
<t>Thank you once again.<br/> I dont see myself as anything special, I just do the best I can with what I have but somehow that doesnt seem to be enough sometimes.<br/> Today my wife very definately isnt well, complaining of a headache and throwing up, a word with the doctor who simply said "keep an...
<t>Well thats an entire day wasted waiting for a very important phonecall that never happened!<br/> Now weve got the weekend to get through, I will be ringing the hospital 1st thing monday morning and expressing my displeasure. Honestly you would think these doctors would know we are stressed and wa...
<t>Thank you everyone, it means alot to know you are there in support.<br/> I didnt do this therad to invoke response, more to try and clear my own mind to try and make some space for what is going on and what lays ahead.<br/> Itd Friday, D day, we are sat by the phones, both on edge waiting for the...
Not a nice position to be in, is there no one that could watch him for you while you are out? (crossroads etc)
Hope you are able to get some "me time" soon, all carers need to be able to take a day out here and there, it helps us to regenerate and refocus our minds.

((((HUG))))
<t>Situation like this as much as it will cause longer distress for your DD I would say A&E, as you say the long term results will be much faster.<br/> My left shoulder pops every now and then from an old sports injury so I know how painfull it can be but I would try and get to A&E with it.<...