[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Charles.<br/> <br/> Things are starting to pick up; i've been busy with a couple of other studies, which have quietened down, so I've been back on this, trying to raise awareness, and it's paying off, I've had a fairly constant trickle of participants, i've got 8 so far, a few on a list to cal...
Hello! I am bumping this thread in case there are any carers out there who did not see this thread a few months ago.
If I am the sole 'Carer 'for my wife, and I am, can she claim a personal budget? I didn't think she could. Are they means tested? If my wife is entitled to have a personal budget, how does she go about getting one? I'm sorry, but this is something you'll have to take up with your local authority, a...
FYI: This is the same study that I advertised in a previous post - but after discussions we have widened the catchment area for the study to the whole of England. Calling Carers across England! Are you: • Married to, living with, or civilly-partnered to someone that is physically disabled? • Doe...
Hi, My name is Dr Emma Richardson. I work at Carers Federation, Nottingham, a charity that provides services to carers. I am conducting a piece of research that aims to gather carers perspectives on the personalisation agenda, by investiagting how personal budgets are affecting the relationships bet...
Calling East Midlands Carers! Are you: • Married to, living with, or civilly-partnered to someone that is physically disabled? • Does your partner receive a personal budget to help pay for their social care costs? • Do you live in the East Midlands? If you have answered ‘YES’ to the above ...