[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
DAVID CAMERON has said in parliament today that the government will help / support honest hard working families ( thats if i heard him right ) but in his world an honest hard working family is a couple with childen who work pay tax and dont claim benefits... And those other fountains of virtue and ...
Thanks for all your replies. I've not got a PC at the moment, so have to take my chance on the library PC.
I've written in here before...I care for my elderly mum. I'm terrified and have not slept for 4 nights. I'm terrified about the state of the country, the disgusting opinions from politicians and media calling the unemployed, sick and vunerable in this country. Including the the disgusting opinions o...
<t>Thanks for your reply...very kind of you all.<br/> <br/> I'm still hearing from the police...whether they have had chance to approach the big fat, lying b******. They've said leave it with them. It's like everything has gone calm and I don't know where the ship is stearing.<br/> <br/> I discussed...
I care for mum. She has lived in her neighbourhood peacefully over 40 years. She is being intimidated by neighbours who are spinning lies and accusing her of reporting them to the council. There is no truth in these allegations, and we both thought it was sorted. One of these people is a bus driver....
[ b]Carers break form[/b] Has anyone ever got one of these forms from their local carers centre, so that a carer can apply for financial assistance to take a break from their carer rule. I have received one and recently took it to my GP to verify why I would benefit from a break. Today I picked it u...
Congratulations on the march yesterday.
<t>I've posted before as a carer to a lovely mum.<br/> <br/> Just acutely worried and stressed with all the doom and gloom which is in this country and the world. Feel like smashing the telly and radio up, and never buying another newspaper. Also...voting is not worth the hassle anymore. Also...I've...
Hiya, sorry I've not replied sooner.

Just want to say thank you all for your kind replies and messages.
Hi all dedicated carers. I am 46, unemployed, and living at home caring for my elderly mother. But I do manage to spare some hours each week volunteering for the RSPCA, and I am trying to find some paid work. I know I am not alone, I don't want to be selfish, but I really have no other way to vent m...