[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I have been able to access posts directly with my Iphone. I just click on the relevant link and immediately see the post in question. Unlike accessing the post via my laptop, I don't even need to enter my password.
Note to Dancedintherain (what an intriguing pseudonym - what happened that you stopped?) - nice of you to comment that 'I have been very lucky to have every single one of these responses commenting on the topic I have opened'. You've commented also on the posts of Sajehar as being 'refreshingly fran...
<t>Tristessa -thank God for people like you on this website who can be of genuine supportive help. I had replied to the earlier posts on my IPhone and hadn't seen yours, so apologies for not mentionning you. There are many reasons why some cmttee members may not wish to rock the boat I.e business he...
<t>I'm busy helping a relative who has just been discharged from hospital so just a brief post. I was appalled by the caustic sarcasm of the lady or man called Sajegar. Why exactly would you object to someone "like me" being on a committee that makes judgements about your care situations. the same v...
<t>A fascinating philosophical discussion ladies and thank you so much for placing a finer focus on the semantic chasms which can open up in the face of our efforts to bring about clarity in communication.<br/> As Oscar Wilde famously observed,' the truth is seldom pure, and rarely simple'.<br/> <br...
<t>I would like to thank all the amazing people who sought to contribute light to the issue I've raised in this Forum. To those who have contributed heat, I hope you've found their posts an illuminating read. <br/> <br/> I attended this morning the official launch of the 'Service Framework for Older...
To Tristessa and Julie,
Thank you for your kind and helpful support. The Secretary and also on behalf of complaining members asked me to write a letter . I told her I would first of all contact a Carers Support site for advice. That was the background to my action. Best wishes, Irene
In addition could I also thank, Sajehar, JHR57, and Rosemary. Regards, Irene
<t>Dear Tristesa,<br/> Thank you most sincerely for your kind and understanding response. I have been very disappointed at the examples of inability to interpret my posts, and the sarcastic replies from some posters. I would have expected the moderators to have demonstrated the ability to offer a ba...
<t>The title of my post seems to have produced a knee-jerk reaction. I feel upset and misunderstood and am most disappointed that no-one to date has offered a balanced perspective. Of course a letter would not be couched in cold insensitive words!<br/> <br/> Many of the members have to tolerate shou...