[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you x
Hello everyone, I gave up work in March 2010 to become a full time carer for my husband who has emphysema. It has impacted on my life as I am sure you will know if you have had to do this yourself. Now I am no longer a valued Medical Personal Assistant to a Consultant at a local hospital but I am e...
I read this today with tears in my eyes, because it is our Wedding Anniversary. Hubby is apologising for being in bed and for being a nuisance. I said to him you are never a nuisance, not to me. I did have feelings once that I was no longer a wife but a carer but we have worked this out now between...
Hi everyone, For me winter is a time of dread. No way can hubby get out with his end stage emphysema, I have been confined to the house for two weeks now as I myself was ill with sinusitis and a chest infection. Had to call the GP out to us both. It has been hard, all I have done is dragged myself ...