[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
saturday letters are always the worst,im the same lazydaisy i fume more as the time goes by,or worry myself silly over it Image
hi and welcome Image
hi shelley and welcome yes they are a friendly bunch Image
excalibur i find you a bit over the top with your opinions,not only on this post but on others as well,i dont agree with the closure at all and will be signing for it to remain open Image
hi and welcome,sorry to hear this it must be hard,i agree as well you have to act now,i think by the sound of it,life would be much harder for you if you allow it to go on,its very unfair on you such a shame hugs x
hi and welcome Image
<t>hi echo and welcome,im at a loss for words,how disgusted am i at the lack of help with everything,your poor young son,this was most upsetting to read,we lost a family member who went out to stop a fight,which i posted on another new members post,reading your story brought me the same chill and sh...
hi and welcome hugs Image
hi and welcome Image
hi jade and welcome Image