[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Jenny... Thank you for all you advise and support... I know more then anything it's going to be difficult and there will be so many other challenges ahead and this is only the beginning... BB... I generally don't think he can handle it all and the thing is he hasn't had anyone to support him all thi...
Jenny thank u for ur suggestion and support... So today I confronted him about it by letter and this was the letter taking his name out of it... I love you Life is a rollercoaster at times. We all have to go through different issues in life. There are so many things I truly love about u. Your so lov...
BB Im sorry to hear that... I know trust is the hardest thing... My family are full of lies and spitefulness and all sorts of horrible things have happened through out my life... The hardest thing is this is all a bit of a shock and i know i have to get out... Thank you
I know.... Like seriously know the relationship is terrible and maybe since last week its more pity for him which is the the only reason i couldnt break up with him friday... And selfishness from myself because im using his company as a way to escape my real feelings... My family are a messed up lot...
Hey my names Dani and Im sorry this is so long but i need help desperatly for the situation im in So it's a new relationship and we have known each other for almost 4 months... He told me about his bi polar a month in but depression earlier ... I know for a fact he is lying to me about his job. He s...
Hey, I have a question related to benefits and respite. Has anyone ever heard of a carer being given money to help with holiday or respite from your local council. I have Cerebral Palsy and my mother suffers with pulmonary fibrosis. I am 22 and was told by a friend she receives money off her local c...
Hey I'm a carer for my mum who has pulmonary fibrosis a institutional lung disease . . . On Oxygen 24 /7 but we still manage to get out and do things like shopping and art group we go to occasionally . . . I have cerebral pausy myself and am pretty able bodied though suffer with tripping over syndro...