[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Lorraine-I was in exactly the same position as you 3 years ago.First my brother and then my dad died 3 months apart,both very suddenly. This left me absolutely stunned, with no time to grieve and my elderly mum in and out of hospital the weeks of my dad's death and the funeral.She is now 79 wi...
<t>Hi and welcome.I am in a very similar position to you and can fully understand how you are feeling.I am caring for my mum(77) and have a family and a full time job, and am so tired by Friday I feel totally numb.It takes until Sunday to feel a bit human again,but I don't have enough energy to cont...
<t>Hi and welcome.I'm in a very similar position and it took me a while to realise I am a 'Carer' which has a practical and emotional impact on you every day.<br/> <br/> I work full time and look after my mum who is in her late 70's and has a lot of health problems, and also have a hubby and 2 teena...
<t>Hi and welcome<br/> I look after my mum too who lives on her own, so I help out with all the practical stuff and am the one on call for any problems- you do feel you are pulled all ways with a family to sort out too.<br/> good advice already given about looking into what money you and your mum ar...
Hi and welcome-lots of friendly folk and interesting stuff on here
I look after my Mum too-77 now-she has lots of medical issues but she lives in her own home with support.Do you live with your Mum?
Best wishes
Ali
<t>Hi and welcome-not in a similar situation as I look after my elderly Mum, so not able to offer specific advice but finding a contact for the local Carers group would be a good start-they have staff who can advise you on support services, benfits,equipment etc. I think 'Crossroads' groups provide ...
Hi and welcome-lots of info,friendly folk and interesting stuff on the site-just click and have a look around at the different sections
Best wishes
Ali
<t>Just saying hi and welcome.<br/> I look after my mum who has lots of medical conditions but is in her own home, with support for practical things.<br/> Sounds like you are faced with a very difficult situation with frustrations all round.I agree with others that things should have been sorted bet...
Hi just saying welcome.I'm quite new to the site-lots of help and friendly people on here.
Good advice offered already- hope you get the situation resolved.
Ali
Hi and welcome- I'm fairly new to the site too. I also look after my Mum though she is a lot older than your Mum.She has mainly physical difficulties but is able to live in her own home with support. You must feel a lot of responsibility for your Mum- do you have any other family helping out? Do you...