[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I thought about it to keep a work record and get out of the house. If, something happened to my wife, (not that I'd want it to, but I've learned you never know what's around the corner) I'd be a 55 year old who hasn't worked for over 3 years. Hardly attractive to employers. I know I would be allowed...
That would be great if she could sit upright long enough. The best thing we do is the Everton match and more or less straight home again. Carers get in free there too :) When she first came out of hospital, we thought her condition would improve and bought a trailer tent. I had to sell it on. Your f...
Farmgirl, "I love ghem all, but what about me?" I've been told a thousand times that, if I don't look after my own well-being first, I'll end up in poor health and be useless to anyone, but you get stuck in a rut, start taking each day as it comes and never plan anything. You know that, if you do pl...
Hi there, It's hard to introduce myself in a cheery manner, because everybody on this site is going through a hard time, to a greater or lesser extent, or we wouldn't be on here. In May 2012, my wife had to get an emergency operation, after being diagnosed with Cauda Equina Syndrome (look it up). Sh...