[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I'm at my wits end feeling guilty about the resentment I'm feeling towards my dad. My mam died earlier this year they would've been married 64 years, and my mam did everything for my dad even though she suffered chronic I'll health. My dad wont help himself though he is lonely. He is a very anxious ...
I have lost all of my friends. It is and has been a very lonely life for nearly three years now. I have lost my career, my health, my social life. I am not saying that I do not love my parents - I do with a passion, but ohh the guilt.
Heart disease can lead to heart failure, but this depends on many factors. Could you arrange to have a meeting along with your mother with her GP, who can discuss her health condition and answer any questions that you and your mother may have?

Hope this helps.