My Mum suffers from ME and went undiagnosed for many years. The thought of her doing excercize now just makeshift Laugh! (Sorry!) she has no sleep pattern and sometimes all she can manage to do in a day is get dressed. Leaving her with no energy for anything else. She doesn't leave the house very of...
This is the position i find myself in. I was aware of my new partners illness and disability before we entered a committed relationship, and to me it didn't matter (in terms of getting involved) So it's how the relationship has always been. My partner is an above knee amputee with diabetic neuropath...
That is truly shocking! I hope you are all doing as well as you can right now x
My partner has peripheral and autonomic neuropathy. No sensation in his remaining leg (he has had a toe amputation on his remaining foot with no anaesthetic!) His body is failing to digest food, what does get through the system struggles to get out. Passing urine is a strain. It he refuses to speak ...
My husband and new partner both suffer from Peripheral and autonomic neuropathy. Strange coincidence that they both have the same issues. I live with my new partner with my 3 plus his 1 children. So it's a hectic household of 6. Partner is an above knee amputee. So requires a lot of everyday support...
Hi everyone. I've been caring for years, first for my husband and now for my new partner (marital separation - long story) Pure coincidence that I've ended up caring in a relationship again. It's difficult living with someone who needs so much care sometimes. I found this site and I'm hoping to get ...