[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Both me and my partner wear glasses and also go to specsavers and don't pay for glassesecause one of our benefits covers it. My dad lost both sets of glasses (and his house keys) in hospital and the hospital issued him with two new pairs free of charge. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_cool.gif T...
Hi Does anyone have any advice on how I can make my father wash or take a bath? He refuses a care package. but really he needs the help vand will tell the social that he has a strip wash every morning. I know that this is total rubbish as he can't move enough to wash himself everywhere. He doesn't s...
pocohantos Image
I can just about knit but I have to have someone to cast on for me, can't crochet and can just about do a cross stitch as long as the pattern is printed on the material (Not very creative I am afraid) Image Must be something that I am good at! Take Care Alison
Well yesterday was d day as far as the broken leg was concerned. One lot of plaster off and another one on. This one is a little bit shorter, a different colour and I have a shoe on the bottom so that I can weight bare. Some chance! The muscle has weakened and there is still pain when putting pressu...
I have a Lurcher who only eats and sleeps Any trace of food,smell, somebody elses food etc, she sits as if she is behaving hoping to get a bit, even the nurses bring her dog biscuits. After making dinner in the evening she is in the kitchen sniffing around the floor in case anything has fallen on th...
Hello Tim Welcome to the forum. You will find us all a friendly and sometimes informative bunch..Take Care Alison Image Image
Will stop shopping on line when my leg is operationalr again as another disaster with them Image Help please
Hi there I shop using tesco on line quite oftenllEverything seemed to be goin ok until about 3-4 weeks ago. I ordred as usual and paid using my debit card and thsy was fine. We then waited the next day for the delivery at the alloted time. nothing.45 minutes later still nothing and then an autometed...
Don't just phone every week phone every day. I had this with my sister and my mother. My sister took my mother in and cared for her. She found it very difficult to cope and ended up literally going to the offices and standing there until somebody saw her(that was quite drastic) but you have to keep ...