3 groups are guaranteed the blue badge the blind , war disabled pensioners with the war pensioners mobility supplement , and those with the correct level of a mobility benefit .. others with a disability can apply via their G.P. and council in Newcastle they are refusing quite a few people now ...ma...
don't forget war disabled veterans use their war pensioners mobility supplement which is higher then DLA PIP this enables the vet like my mother to get a more expensive car or cash back....
are we worth just an extra £38 per week ? many carers like myself have a small private occupational pensions that enabled me to retire early because of that i actually pay tax it should be tax free and it should be paid at the same rate as the state retirement pension it should also rise in line wit...
I visit London every few months staying at the victory service club , Seymour street, marble arch area as mam is ex service we get a 50% discount from the Q car park in park lane but its still £20 per night ie24 hours we are exempt from the congestion charge .. in and around Seymour street Westminst...
to be very honest this P M B was a farce from the get go...
my employer tyne wear metro when working was aok mind you I was trade union rep brother full time officer for R.M.T. as is his son now anywho I was constant night shift working with my mate often 7 nights per week we were responsible for the overhead power supply and had to issue permits to work to ...
be careful .. do you own your own home or rent ? does your mother own her own home or rent ? the sale of her home will of course be an asset as will any savings she may have, if in the future you cant manage your mother may need social care the cap for the elderly paying for social care was set at £...
carers , as far as I know are not exempt from the council tax but if like me you live with the person you care for but are not a spouse / partner which now includes same sex partners you can claim the carers council tax discount of 25% ...
I have had reply from J.C. and my questions re carers allowance being lower then unemployment benefit and conditional on a minimum of 35 hours care support per week plus our allowance along with forces service / war widows / war disabled pensions being raised by inflation alone and not within the tr...
4.1 Raise the level of Carers Allowance to £90 a week The rationale for raising the UK’s low level of Carers Allowance rests on the fact that this allowance, in reality, recompenses a very high level of work. The Economic Dependency paper (4.2.1: Fair Level of Support for those that truly cannot wor...