[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi, I’m not really expecting anything back but I need somewhere to vent and this is one of the only places I feel it is safe to do so. I’m kathryn and I’m turning 29 in a few weeks. I’ve been a carer since I was 13 for my mum and since then I’ve looked after her as well as raising my two siblings. M...
Hi guys, thanks for the replies. My dad is no longer allowed in our lives at a judges orders as he is the reason my mum is so ill. She is blind in one eye and her sight is quickly deteriorating in her other eye. My older brother cut all contact when my nan passed away, my younger brother is working ...
Hi, I'm from manchester area and for the past ten years I've been my mum's full time carer. I was thirteen when I started, my dad had left and my older brother wouldn't help out. I looked after her and my younger brother and sister and now it just feels like it's all getting too much. I've never had...