[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
So I eventually put zoom on my computer. And it works.
Being a carer is hard. I agree. I wonder sometimes if I have the faintest idea what I'm doing.
I haven't got Zoom on my computer. The huge form just put me off. Going to watch tv.
Okay I'll try that.
I looked into the Care for a cuppa thing and it looks like you have to book it. My life is so chaotic I don't think I can even do that. Feeling right sorry for myself.
Thanks again for replying. I'm my wife's carer. She is upset after being offered DLA for life that she now has to apply for PIP. Typical government making empty promises again!
I'll have to check out the scope one.

Pip

Dear CarersUk,
my wife has just received a letter to say her lifetime dla is now stopping and she has to apply for PIP. The letter says there are local support organisations you can turn to for help. Who are they?

kind regards
Tim
Thanks for replying. I like the last bit. If it's my job I'll do it my way. Dealing with people is so tricky.
My wife is disabled, I am not disabled. If I do the washing and don't hang the washing up correctly on the dryer then I get criticised by my wife. I do find this disheartening when you are trying your best. Does anyone know how to handle critism or whether it is appropriate to give it?