Hello everyone! My project has evolved into a slightly different direction, I am now looking for Carers only who are willing to have their portrait taken and talk about life as a carer. I live in the Croydon area and am CRB checked, so if anyone is interested in being part of this project please, pl...
Hello everyone! I am a mature photography student in my final year at University of West London and for my major project I am doing a project on carers in the community. I am currently in the middle of a project but I desperately need more participants for this project. The project will be a honest ...
Hello everyone! I am a 3rd year photography student at the University of West London (Formerly TVU) in West London and for my major project I am hoping to do a photo essay on carers in the community. This will be an honest vision on life as a carer on a daily basis, the images will be accompanied by...
Hello everyone! I am a 3rd year photography student at the University of West London (Formerly TVU) in West London and for my major project I am hoping to do a photo essay on carers in the community. This will be an honest vision on life as a carer on a daily basis, the images will be accompanied by...