[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>just so annoying when people say how awful there lives are when they have their family all in good health,they have the time to work so can earn money and have time to themselves to enjoy their lives.there has been so many times when friends have asked me to hang out with them on nights out and h...
<t>i am a full time carer for my nan and have previously cared for my mum and grandad and i know it is one if not the hardest job possible as you are fully responsible for someone else.yet people seem to think its a easy life as they say having a 9-5 job is much harder.being a carer is a 24 hour job...
<t>just wanted to post a quick rant.i applied for direct payments for my nan who has worked all her life and built herself a nest egg.we was told that she would have to pay 80% of the funds herself !!!!!!! and when we asked what else we could do was told that if we was having trouble looking after h...
<t>thankyou for the replies-its good to know that other people feel the same.its just so intense knowing that im fully responsible for my family especially when every time i go out all i see is people my age travelling with their friends and relaxing with their partners.there is nothing i want more ...
<t>i am currently my nans and my mums full time carer.i sleep the night at my nans house and make her breakfast and get her ready then go home and look after my mum who has epilepsy.i am currently single and because there is no time for building new friendships or relationships i have become a bit l...
a friend has told me that you can get money via direct payments for being a full time carer for people but id ont know much about this.how does it work?what do the payments range from?how many hours do you have to work?thanks