<t>Thanks for replying to my post, I am sorry to hear about your circumstances.<br/> <br/> From what you've told me its unbelievable to think that the NHS can offer nothing in terms of emotional support to you. Today I read the Carers Strategy (2008), a proposal that the government put forward as a ...
<t>I am a Post Graduate MSc psychology student and currently in the process of recruiting participants for my dissertation. <br/> <br/> My research focuses on the views of carers, particularly concerning their role as a carer. I am interested specifically in carers of people with mental health probl...
<t>Hello, <br/> <br/> I am a new member and joined over the weekend. I have read many posts on the forum and like others is filled with posts from dedicated carers from across the country. <br/> <br/> I think the work you all do day in day out should be recognised. I am currently researching in the ...
Hello, I am a new member and joined over the weekend. I have read many posts on the forum and like others is filled with posts from dedicated carers from across the country. I think the work you all do day in day out should be recognised. I am currently researching in the area of mental illness and ...
Hello, I am a new member and joined over the weekend. I have read many posts on the forum and like others is filled with posts from dedicated carers from across the country. I think the work you all do day in day out should be recognised. I am currently researching in the area of mental illness and ...