[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
hi, When my mother went into a home in Wickford , there were area's of concern as witnessed by myself and my friend. Anyway things have improved to a degree however during that period of concern i raised a safe guarding complaint. Now I bringing it to the concern of this website because a Senior Soc...
hi, yes still having issues sadly at the home that social services bluntly refuse to move my mother and she even been put into safe guarding , social services have gone very quite ... My latest issue with the the home is the fact my mums dentures have gone missing and it's really causing her problem...
this is exactly what i feared it will take months to process, my mum needs protection now ...

A lady from the Care Commission rang me today and asked me if it 's okay to force the Essex Social Services to put mum into safe guarding and i remarked please do ...

Many thanks for the advice ...
hello, another heart breaking day with mum, I took her out for something to eat only to notice her finger ... Feeling very angry i confronted the care home manager, she remarked that mum was sent to hospital and they did try to contact me, she shut her finger in a door ,, I don't believe a word of i...
hi, i reported the home to the care commission on Friday, the lady i spoke to said i had to complain the ombudsman. the Lady in question remarked she will pass the information to the inspector but that does not mean they will visit also it would be in the capacity as a home not as a individual... Re...
hi , it's a nursing home but i 'm struggling to see where the nursing bit fits in ..

Regards
hi, on Saturday , mum was still in bed at 15.00, when i mentioned going out she was up very quickly , i was informed that she been up all night and remarked she will be if you don't get her up, more bruises on the other arm circular type .. She smelt so bad .. yesterday i saw her washed for the firs...
thank you , there have been quite a large number of instances,.. Mum eating body butter that she picked up within the home , made her ill for about a week..I discovered in her bag Trolley outside her door full of cleaning fluids etc for a hour or more and slippy floor in her bedroom, happens every n...
Thank you ..... my mum saying "please don't hurt my arm" did set alarm bells off, the other thing is i been trying to get her to a more local home , two homes have turned mum down , only yesterday i was told because they feel she settled in now ...the social worker remarked it is known that they can...
hi , i been forced to ask for a opinion again, my mum has been in a home for about 6 months , she half her weight however the home insist she put on weight yet everyone that sees her remarks she lost so much weight anyway a more serious issue has arisen, my mums arm is covered in finger mark bruises...