[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I care for my Mum and she has never approved of anything I have done
Oh boy...do I identify with that!! Image

Linda
<t>Welcome to another Linda, I too care for my Mum - she came to live with my Family at Christmas with a view to building her an annexe in our garden - it is about halfway finished. I think this is probably the best solution for caring for Mum we could have come up with.<br/> <br/> Things get a litt...
Looks a lot like another "lets bash overweight people" story again - I get tired of them.

Love
Linda
Hello Anne, and welcome. I do sympathise with being the only one around to help your Mum, as I am in the same boat as you. I work part time, and we moved Mum in with us just befor Christmas and should start building a separate Annexe in our garden any day now for her. She is 82 and frequently diffic...
I was referred to as a "martyr" once by someone at work, it made me feel that I had taken all this on just to make myself feel needed, took my breath away actually.

Linda
Hi Sianie,
what a terrible situation to find yourself in.................just wanted you to know that we are listening.

Love and hugs to both of you

Linda
<t>Thank you so much for the window into Sues life. My friend has a son with a diagnosis similar to hers sons, I never knew how hard things were for her. Her husband stayed, although it was touch and go at times. He never seemed to have faith in his sons diagnosis.<br/> Thought he just needed discip...
Found them all easily except the N
I do sympathise, my Dad died a couple of days before fathers day...............very difficult, still cant remember much about those few weeks.

Linda
Tich I am crying as I read your post, I know I cant do anythingfor you but my heart goes out to both of you.

Love
Linda