Thank you all x
Hi I'm in the process of appealing the decision that my sons doesn't have a primary healthcare need. He had the dst score and they decided that it would be a joint package of care. I'm getting some evidence together and last night my husband pointed something out to me. My sons package is made up of...
I thought once a primary healthcare need was established they were responsible for all needs including social?
Soooo confused! Reciecved a letter today to say that my son is not entitled to continuing healthcare but it's a joint funded package. I've been told if I challenge if he could end up with less as so ISO may withdraw services and health may assess those services as less needs? Also it says on the dst...
Hi I have been told now that hours have been allocated but I still haven't seen or agreed with the assessment. Is this normal?
Do you know if we should be provided with any of the paperwork at all? I havnt seen a copy of the completed assesment or anything but have been told how many hours have been allocated?
Hi We have just had a continuing healthcare assesment and was wondering what people's experiences are with support hours? Out of all the sections my son scored severe on mobility, moderate on breathing and low on two other catorgories. The others were no need. Does anyone know what support he is lik...
Hi I would say that it's imperritive that you put a complaint in asap to the hospital management or complaints officer. Keep it brief and state you are requesting a continuing healthcare assesment to be carried out as well as any other assessments that are necessary (ie mental capacity, carers) imme...
Just wondered if you started a formal complaint. I have just raised a formal complaint to the la for a number of things . I did request an sar first which drives me crazy to the point that I had to have my husband put the disc away! My complaint is regarding things that can still be put in place and...
I know this is a while ago but I make my husband a home scrub and a shampoo with Apple cider vinegar which seems to help x