Hi no there is no care package in place, just taken it on myself, mum does not like strangers at home. Hospital did not discuss with us. Think they discharged her a but early. She is getting stronger hope i can give enough care for her myself just need to stop stressing i spose
<t>Feeling stressed at mo. Been looking after mum for years now and moved back home to look after her as she was not coping. Up until recently been going to work part time. Three weeks ago she fell in the night and fractured her pelvis. She has been home for 2 weeks now. Due to her age 78 it may tak...
<t>Let me clarify something..the car we chose had a deposit of £899,this is normally paid on the day you pick up the vehicle..what this garage said is we need £150 before we will even order the car.<br/> I rang motorbility and they are aware of garages doing this although they do not agree with it,a...
<t>Its fast approaching time to change our motorbility car and decided recently to go and have a look around..we have found one that i think will suit both my partner and also myself...we are around two weeks away before we can actually order it though and on talking to the motorbility man at the ga...
<t>Thank you for all your suggestions,this is an update:<br/> Called them yesterday and at last they have received our forms all three lots of them!!! i always keep a copy of what i send off but its all that writing it takes me around 3 hours to fill in each lot of forms..i do have another question ...
<t>Hoping someone can advise me on what to do,my partners dla is comming due for renewal,we had the forms come through the post and filled them in and posted them back but we are told they have no record of these arriving and are not on their systems,they then posted another set of forms to us which...
hello Linda and welcome
Sleepless nights........less money.......little help..........no social life or very little if your lucky.......bald heads through pulling your hair out......and a pittance of carers pay from the goverment but in saying that we do it out of love and devotion.
<t>I'm absolutely fuming after just hearing this about dla payments and also motorbility payments...how dare they take off societies most vulnreable people that are so tired after caring possibly dont have enough strength to fight this..ok i agree with the "bad back syndrome" as there are a few loca...
<t>The huge college freshman figured he'd try out for the football team. "Can you tackle?" asked the coach.<br/> <br/> "Watch this," said the freshman, who proceeded to run smack into a telephone pole, shattering it to splinters<br/> <br/> "Wow," said the coach. "I'm impressed. Can you run?"<br/> <b...