<t>Hello Tonytucks<br/> <br/> I am the sole carer for my mum who has advanced Alzheimers disease and other problems. I sure can relate to how you feel about demetia. Its a cruel and wicked disease.<br/> <br/> It breaks my heart to see mum deteriorating almost daily.<br/> <br/> I read the postings da...
<t>Hi there<br/> <br/> I care for mum 24/7. She has Advanced Alzheimers & other problems. Like yourself & lots of others carers who post, I find that although the physical aspect of caring is extremely hard work<br/> and tiring, the emotional effects on ourselves are equally (if not more) as...
<t>Wouldnt want to wish them any harm but just hope the telly explodes when they plug it in!!!!<br/> <br/> I know exactly how you're feeling its happened to me twice. Once when i was at work and once<br/> when i was in bed. Its surprising the things that go and it could be months before you miss the...
good luck George and to anyone who has had a flutter on the lottery

I'm a Man U fan so at the moment i'm not gutted!!!!!!!!

Amber
<t>Hi Rosemary, the Manchester Evening News article reads as follows:<br/> <br/> CALL TO JAIL CARERS WHO USE DISABLED CAR SPACES<br/> <br/> ''Carers who abuse disabled parking permits should be jailed, the head of a campaign group has demanded.<br/> <br/> John Killicks, from the Disabled Motorists F...
Can anybody get the link to page eleven in todays Mancheser Evening News. Would be interested to hear comments on the article headed - Call to jail carers who use disabled car spaces.

Regards

Amber
You're absolutely correct Yoyo. I too found it deeply offensive. When I read it I became very emotional and upset. The Social Services department should be ashamed of their decision to allow such thoughtless, cruel jokes at the expense of such vulnerable people and their families.
As Carer to my Mum, who has Alzheimer's Disease, I found this article in today's Manchester Evening News very offensive to those who suffer with mental health problems. I would welcome your views. Please see the link below - click on 'Christmas Carols for the Mentally Disturbed'. http://www.manchest...
Sorry I dont know how to do links but there is a very good article in todays Guardian.Its under the heading Another security issue.

Amber
<t>Hi all<br/> <br/> I am saddened at the sniping remarks i have been reading. I find it quite disturbing and upsetting. I thought the idea of these forums was to help and support each other not to pull each other to pieces. Arguing about who thought of what first or who used who's idea is childish ...