[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thank you all for taking your valuable time writing comments. I do appreciate that every care setting and every caree has different needs and the carer has a plethora of different tasks to do. <br/> <br/> Personal Care is only one aspect of a carers function and it is the only aspect I am focusin...
Thanks again for some great tips Excalibur. Fortunatley we are already preferred suppliers with the commissioning teams so that's a good start. Also, I'm not afraid of a little hard work and welcome the challenge so it should be fun. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif It's a shame you won't...
<t>Thank you again for your thoughts, but I really want to try this. As I said, I really appreciate your feedback but I have also spoken to a lot of carers who would benefit from basic personal care skills. Furthermore on the domiciliary side of my business I often take on new clients who are bruise...
<t>Dear Excaliber, I am so sorry if you feel I have overlooked your comments. I agree that whilst this initial idea will not cover all the skills that a carer needs, I am also aware of other companies, carers centers and government organizations willing to offer help with financial planning, advocac...
<t>It's a shame your so far away. I could do with a few passionate people to help get the necessity for such training over to the people that can make it happen. I am trying to get hold of Imelda Redmond from Carers Uk directly to try and get her to attend the symposium so that she could at least sp...
<t>Ok no problem. If I get enough interest I am no hoping to hold this symposium on 16th December 2010 in Hull with the first course commencing early 2011. Keep your fingers crossed for us. Also, if there is anything else you would like me to bring up, then please let me know, otherwise, I will be s...
<t>I totally agree Myrtle. It is an area that seems to have been seriously overlooked by governments, safeguarding panels, the nhs etc.. I have to say that one of the main objections from professionals who could promote and encourage this training is that carers such as yourself wouldn't be interest...
<t>Wow, thank you for your heartfelt reply. I'm so sorry that you have been let down in this way and I can tell you I had the same experiences which is why I have come up with this idea. I don't know where you are based but I am trying to get together a few people who could authorize the training as...
<t>I cared for my grandmother when she was dying from Bowel Cancer. It was a very scary time and at that time I had no idea of where to start or what to do, what help was out there and how to look after her in the best way. Since then I have started my own domiciliary care company. From my own exper...