[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi. Yes glue ear is associated with conductive hearing loss. This is either because the mucus blocks the inner or outer ear or because of damage to the ear due to repeated infection.<br/> Can i ask in my ignorance what DS stands for. I think i know but i don't want to assume.<br/> <br/> Thanks.</t>
Hi Charles47. It is a common preconception that Glue Ear does not cause communication problems. Indeed a lot of professionals do not realise that research has proved that it can cause S&L delay, communication problems, psychological, emotional and behavioural problems. Glue Ear tends to be thought o...
Hi. I'm Sam. I am 39 and care for my husband who is heading for an MS diagnosis when we can get a neurologist to give him regular MRI scans amongst other tests. He became ill in 2008. My seven year old son also has chronic ear infections (glue ear). He has suffered these since being a baby and they ...