[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Matt Hancock claims that Support and Childcare bubbles won't be removed.

So until the wind changes again, it looks like they will remain in place.
Does anyone know if you can stay in the same household whilst the respite care is given i.e. if you take the person you care for to another household or someone else provides the respite in your house, can you remain present (although not providing the care). Are there any restrictions on how often ...
I thought anyone with a disability could have a support bubble? Yet another example of how unpaid carers are being ignored and taken for granted?? My son is 41 but operates at pre school level in some areas. Apparently not. Yes, this feels like yet another example of unpaid carers being completely ...
In which case, they have little understanding how tough school holidays can be, especially during Covid Absolutely. I really had hoped they learnt from the first lockdown and the pressures it put on anyone caring with someone with a disability. Although they have relaxed the rules slightly, they ha...
This isn't intended as a rant, I wish to have a better understanding of the logic used on the rules relating to Support Bubbles. Can anyone explain to me why a child with a disability has to be under 5 years old to enable you to form a Support bubble? Surely anyone caring for any person with additio...
Just in case anyone reads this thread in the future who may be in a similar position...

My calculations were correct.
Thank you.

I have been told to expect a form that needs to be completed due to perceived overpayments. They wont have a record of my private pension so this is unsurprising.

I can't see any other way of calculating this so will be surprised if they say differently.
I just wanted to check I have been calculating this correctly: I earn £558.98 a month. I pay £31.30 into a work based pension and £22.00 into a private pension every month. Therefore: 31.30 + 22.00 = 53.30 a month pension contributions 53.30 x 12 = 639.60 a year monthly pension contributions 639.60/...
Veronica _2002 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:37 pm
£25.05 pension — allows £13
That would allow for £12.52

How else can they work it out differently, surely it's just half of what you pay into a pension and then deduct this from your earnings?
Hi, I am an NHS worker and carer. If the usual 1% pay increase is awarded in April I will go just over the £110 weekly threshold. I already contribute into a pension but even deducting half of this leaves me very marginally over. I have enquired and I can increase my work based contributions but it ...