[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I would be interested to know how other young people with Asperger's cope in the workplace. The problem can be lack of understanding amongst employers/employees or having ones that take advantage of you. Like my first job I was 17 and working 50-60 hour weeks, which at this point looking back I act...
Its an area I have past interest in but lack the time to pursue, as I'm getting on a bit its more likely I would turn to the literature/blogging side of things anyway, as I can illustrate things pretty well and have an eye for detail As for things you would need, a good camera , your stream is the c...
“That’s the standard technique of privatization: defund, make sure things don’t work, people get angry, you hand it over to private capital.” -Noam Chomsky If its going broke it is through politically motivated mismanagement for benefactors that would see the remainder of the health service in priv...
They do that down here with the supervision part. I suspect it is a standard thing. You aren't even aloud in the building, you have access via the service entrance and sit in the garden. I'd imagine this will all go away again soon due to the resurgence in cases (notably an outbreak in a large local...
bowlingbun wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:51 pm
I think the service is entirely unfit for purpose.
I came to the same conclusion, their stance is to assume in all matters the council is right until proven otherwise and even if you catch them metaphorically with their hand in the biscuit tin it will be disputed
I never intended to insult or offend anyone No absolutely not! you have neither insulted or offended anyone at all we're all about the love :) My initial reply was in the context of applying for the grant as an unpaid carer, clearly as you have part time employment as a paid care-worker as well thi...
I really hope I am wrong but I am not sure unpaid carers are covered/eligible for this scheme. Is this the one? https://gov.wales/social-care-workforce-special-payment-scheme#section-47873 Volunteers and unpaid carers are not included in this scheme, which is aimed at paid employees of registered ca...
Can't comment on the discretionary payments, However I would say, the council does have their own discretion when it comes to exempting a property, in this case your mothers home from care fees. You should think about applying for CHC for Mum, which unlike support from social services is not means t...
First thing I took away from your original post was that is domestic abuse.

He does not have to had been physically violent with you, the threat of use of violence is sufficient.

I hope you are able to get some actual help with your situation. You should not be living this way.
Another thing which really needs to be thought about is DNACPR (do not resuscitate order) Not to imply that there should or should not be one, but that this situation needs to be talked about and there needs to be a clear instruction on what to do, if this situation were to occur based on Mum's wish...