[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I think Maslow's hierarchy of needs (the pyramid) might be worth a moment of your time as a reference point as to how the reality of those care needs affects your life. Its not an exact science but the theory seems to have aged well.

Best wishes
Faye, No you are not being unreasonable by any stretch of the imagination, THEY on the other hand are being obtuse because the fact of the matter is they know their way means it becomes "your word versus theirs" when they backtrack on any commitments, or assurances made during that meeting. Honestly...
Yes, though chance would be a fine thing, I've redacted this slightly (edited out locations, it is 6 locations including my own with a combined pop of roughly 600k) due to identifiable information. For the duration of the effects of the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic, complaints across *snip* & *snip...
Just an update, So the practice I was moved over to, as part of a merger (I had no warning about or say in), some revelations have come out amongst my community as I've actually managed to speak to a few people and do the research online (there are alot of patient reviews) They've had no acting GP f...
your ideas on how you think we could build a kinder society that would support our mental health? Compassion, acceptance, inclusion and generally just being less assuming, judgemental when it comes to peoples perceptions of what someone with mental health problems is supposed to be like in their mi...
We were told once that we had the best scientific brains in the World. So why are we in a pickle? Science is supposed to be impartial, but i would imagine its difficult for the likes of SAGE (Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies) to be such this when a government advisor keeps showing up at th...
I can't trust so called educated people who can't read a calender properly. Just to clarify, I'm referring to the earlier gaffe by the Deputy Chief Medical Officer when he spoke about February 30th in the answer of a question, during a recent panel broadcast. Like it is not enough that the questions...
Hell no. If key worker schools (for children of workers "essential" to the operation of the country i.e. health/social staff etc) are unsafe to the point they actually have whistleblowers going to the media as a result in the present, what chance do state schools have? The whole government approved ...
I wouldn't mind making a website to just write about things which interest me but its been so long I wouldn't know where to start, aside from the schedule last time I did this sort of thing you had to actually have a working knowledge of HTML etc to produce anything decent, these days you have the s...
Funny hearing some of these, With all due respect if this applies to anyone reading but.. I could never imagine living in a house, or anywhere really where you don't have music on. We're conscientious of the neighbours of course so won't have it loud to the point of inflicting it on those near/passi...