hello susan,

My condolences in this difficult time,

It is good you have a soul mate that will support you

Time to put yourself first and live

Best wishes
Hello david, if i could get her a support dog that the council would have to accept my life would be so much better. my wife could be a person again. Have you considered contacting CUK directly as they probably have lists of various support organizations for just the thing you are looking for.. for ...
hello there, What I would do ; If possible make 3 copies of the letter, 1 copy is to be filed at home with your other paperwork 2 copies should be individually dated and placed in separate envelopes Put them on your table and take a quick snap with your mobile Post one via special as aforementioned,...
Emma welcome, You should know that the forum's main site offers an advice line reachable by telephone/email which may be helpful for you here - https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/talk-to-us What a mess :( Respectfully, going by your post, between your mothers controlling, manipulative and gene...
David, Regarding the housing situation. Speaking for myself here (although would like to think others may feel the same way) I don't trust the council. I don't trust social services. They both play dirty and their conduct is at best contemptible. They don't even hide it anymore! (no legal aid, many ...
Chrissie, I can see the love you have for your grandmother and acknowledge the difficulty in not having much family around. So what I say is not meant to offend/upset anybody. We aren't about that. It comes from the heart of another that has already lived your life.. I looked after a late-grandparen...
DWP seem to be quietly busy plundering the NHS for front line staff (nurses, physios etc) in preparation for something to come related to UC. Couple places have picked up on it, limited information as their going directly after their targets through employment media (linkadin etc) Guess might be the...
I've had my eye on this thread for a while and Chris' recent post bought it back to my eye line, As he has said it is certainly a time bomb. Also consider this, we as forum users can't really rely on simply sticking a disclaimer in our signatures, because you can disable those in the control panel, ...
hello Helen, I would bypass the reception team and ask to arrange a time to discuss this matter with the practice manager/manageress directly. The reception team are generally just doing as they are directed based on the patient information they have access to. They should not be asking you to run b...
Welcome Claire, I am unfortunately more than aware of DWP's inadequacies through my own life experience in dealing with them (from both a service user and position of advocacy for others) However I appreciate the time you have taken to pass this information onto those that could be affected. You kno...