Remind them the documentation contained within their own care plan (the folder) is legally binding, this specifically refers to paperwork where entry times and task data are logged by the care worker. Its not just fraudulent, those time sheets are meant to be accurate and inaccurate time stamps are ...
I know you have covered this and I have arrived late but wanted to comment as this hits very close to home for me as well. Its not my place to tell you which is the right/wrong call to make, and we know it is a terrible position to find one self in having to be involved in the process, but what I wi...
I was of the understanding that depending on the type of claim (carers allowance or income support, or CA with IS topping it up) you were supposed to be automatically awarded either class 1 or class 3 NI stamps, did they change this? Either way its a very good post by Bowlingbun and the sort of info...
The carer assessment process seems to fail in cases with multiple caree's in a household. I had mine some months back and was told while it was clear I was taking on more than I should be, no assistance/relief could be provided because my primary caree is under CHC, who do not collaborate with local...
Charities often seem afraid to speak out against the likes of austerity out of fear of reprisals (i.e. "gag" lobbying bill)
I do agree with what you are saying not enough gets said.. but this has been somewhat a trend for some years.
Hello and welcome, To begin with I would suggest trying the carers uk helpline on the main website to establish what support (if any) you are currently receiving and any ways additional help can be provided, no matter what anybody says or how you might feel, it is not in any way shape or form an adm...
I don't care if you smoke. I personally feel as adults people have the right to make their own lifestyle choices and should be respected. However I draw the line where you turn up at the door smelling like an ash tray that's been rinsed in a sink of perfume in an effort to mask the underlying odour....
I've had one assessment, was basically told I'm on my own.

The impact of the carer role on my day to day life is that within the perimeters of this role I have absolutely no life whatsoever.
Hi there. Just wondering how other carers have dealt with uncooperative officials who give the impression they want to help, then things go down-hill and it ends up being a power struggle when trying to get your views heard and respected? Sum up my average day. You need to just give up on the respe...
The other reason you should approach CUK (re:susies post) or similar services independent of the "system" is because from experience (I say this as both a current carer and someone that has done time with CAB and similar support services in the past) is dwp have been known to string people along and...