[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Similar experience, both in the level of ineptitude displayed by the department and the impotency of complaints procedures. Although I have lurked on this board and others like it long before the fact, I was pretty late in actually engaging and posting here and in those first posts I was actually ex...
My question I'd this can I be made/obliged to care for her when she is discharged No With the utmost respect if your mother has deteriorated as much as your post indicates the probable outcome of a best interests meeting should be nursing care costed by the NHS (CHC/FNC - she must surely qualify no...
UC was never conceived to support its users, it was done so to save the government money and wind down the services needed to be provided by the DWP in order to be able to out source them to friends.
Saw this last week and signed immediately, though it will likely come to bugger all. Nothing but misery from those policies.. I've known strangers, people I've tried to help and family members alike fall foul of them, individuals severely disabled/bed bound being told their fit to work, countless pe...
Its more to do with the establishment protecting itself than cost saving. Exposing the institutional racism within the met surrounding the Stephen Lawrence would not had happened, nor the inquests following the Hillsborough disaster without it, which are practically household case names to name but ...
Nativity
Lights
Thanks very much chris I'l explore self-neglect as far as possible and mention to the care providers test the limits and see what the scope is ... hope to find something :) Was thinking this.. if it is very severe and leads to the person becoming unwell (or risk to others) it has to be bought into ...
Meanwhile at DWP... Its actually a very common scam, though usually carried out via bulk identity theft fraudsters. The most alarming part to me is the lack of any real punishment (yes I get they have ruined their job prospects) but I mean in the context if anybody else ripped off money from the sys...
Couldn't agree more Chris, On a less sombre note (as I know its supposed to be fun) Napoleon XIV - They're Coming To Take Me Away I've been known to murder this on my bad days (particularly the famous chorus) - to the utter dismay of whoever I am accompanying at the time as they retreat into themsel...