[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Agree, It was an isolating existence pre covid and now its more or less at the point I'll need to refer to speech and language to remember how to actually talk to people again at this rate, and I'm not exactly the sort for yearning much contact. I mean you know I'm only half kidding here.. but you g...
Plenty in the same position we're just trying to survive this and whats to come.. by that I mean people seem to have no idea what we're in for come December 31st (like its already difficult in places to get your every day stuff like food/medication) Can relate on the leper thing as I also have psori...
Hello Lisa, I get this as well. But my take on it is the people who talk like that to us do not know beyond what they see in front of them, are not willing to make an effort to understand what is before them, and I am long past the point of feeling the need to justify myself/expend the energy worryi...
Similar story here, it never really got back to how it was before and had been progressively getting worse again over the last month or so. You don't even get offered substitutions which is pretty bad. Only ones delivering here are ASDA. As mentioned previously local shops are a no go.. aside from t...
David Cameron springs to mind Its just words I'll give the current shower of politicians this much, in that they've at least motivated me to try and live longer so I can go to the toilet on their graves. I'll never let them off the hook for how much my family and countless others have been let down ...
The trouble is as well while there is legal precedent for employers to make reasonable adjustments under the various legislation in place, knowledge of these works amongst employers is poor and enforcement even worse due to poor access to the sort of help needed to challenge/take them on when they b...
This does not inconvenience us, because we do not buy above these sensible limits anyway. Our delivery did not even have substitutes for the unavailable items and that includes the usual suspects as before. Even the driver who I've seen a few times over the course of the year and had chatted to me ...
I would be interested to know how other young people with Asperger's cope in the workplace. The problem can be lack of understanding amongst employers/employees or having ones that take advantage of you. Like my first job I was 17 and working 50-60 hour weeks, which at this point looking back I act...
Its an area I have past interest in but lack the time to pursue, as I'm getting on a bit its more likely I would turn to the literature/blogging side of things anyway, as I can illustrate things pretty well and have an eye for detail As for things you would need, a good camera , your stream is the c...
“That’s the standard technique of privatization: defund, make sure things don’t work, people get angry, you hand it over to private capital.” -Noam Chomsky If its going broke it is through politically motivated mismanagement for benefactors that would see the remainder of the health service in priv...