[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
WOW - This does feel a friendly place ! Thanks for your welcome. sp
<t>HI - I had to do the same with my Dad a a couple of years ago. You feel really guilty at the time , but it is the right thing to do. It took me a few weeks to even tell Mum but turned out she wanted to say to the GP, but Dad was always with her. <br/> <br/> Relief all round as a sympathetic GP ca...
<t>Yes - we even have an Annex on our house ready for them - but they won't budge. Managing very well according to them. They do have a point as the Care Service and NHS in Scotland are much better than down here and also moving Dad now would totally bamboozle him.<br/> <br/> I'll keep it up as long...
<t>HI - I'm new here, so will try not to bore you with the same things you have heard over and over before. <br/> <br/> About me: I am a young mid 50s, live in Herfordshire, whilst parents in their 80s are living independantly in Scotland. Independantly is perhaps an exageration, as Mum is not very ...