[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Well done Dee....I gave up 12yrs ago!!!! Hubby gave up 10yrs ago and the state he is in the moment with ((COPD/EMPHYSEMA)) he wishes he had never started!!!

So keep up the good work!! Image Eve x
It's a good job we don't know what's around the corner!

Time waits for no man!

Count your blessings!

EVE X
Hi Charmian....so sorry to hear of your sad loss,my thoughts are with you!!!!

((BIG HUGS)) Eve x x Will be thinking of you tomorrow!!! x x
Here's a (((((BIG HUG))))))) from me too!!
Hi Badgers...Welcome to the forum!!!! I am carer for my Hubby who has (COPD/EMPHYSEMA) horrible disease!!! He gets depressed so i know what it's like to hear him say he does not want to live like this!! But as you said (in sickness and in health) i will look after him for as long as it takes!! I do ...
My Labrador is enjoying his winter walks again....so much sniffing he does'nt know where to do his buisness....((GREEN GRASS AGAIN YIPPEEEEE))) Image Image
I crossed that bridge as well Ladybird....but Mum's was a council flat so did not have the experience of having to sell...but it was still heart breaking to clear everything out of it!!

(((((HUGS))))))

EVE X X
Now that i have noticed the snow has melted a bit on the boarders in the garden..... I have noticed the bulbs are appearing...like snowdrops....crocus's and daffodils!! http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_biggrin.gif My immediate thoughts are "SPRING" is just around the corner which made me feel ...
Hi Trevor...Welcome to the forum!!

I too am a carer for my Hubby who has (COPD/EMPHYSEMA) a horrible disease!! Image
MERRY CHRISTMAS....AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! EVE Image