[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Just to flag that the new emergency Coronavirus Bill that is to be introduced in Parliament on Monday says that the CCG no longer has to comply with the duty to assess for eligibility for NHS CHC nor to have regard to the National Framework: https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/bills/cbill/58-01...
Dear Rosemary, thank you so much for taking the time to respond and for your kind words - it means such a lot. We have been told my father will get Fast Track Continuing Health Care- that his application has been successful. However the CCG have said they won’t provide the care that the OT/physio et...
The CHC have finally come back this morning to say that my father is eligible for Fast Track Continuing Health Care. Unfortunately however they have said they will not provide the care that the hospital have recommended that he needs. Their 'offer' is actually less than he was receiving from the Cou...
Thank you. I am actually finding it quite traumatic. Having to look after him when he is so unwell and then come back home alone and read all the paperwork to try and boost his case for more hours when he is clearly so un well. It feels like my heart is going to explode. I dont know why i'm finding ...
Thank you all so very much for all your kind and generous responses. I know my father is dying - I have googled all the symptoms and he has virtually all of them . Its breaking my heart - I miss him so much already. I need to be strong so I can ensure he gets the end of life care that he needs but I...
Thank you so much for your thoughtful responses - it means so much that I’m not completely on my own. The CQC have assessed the hospital as requiring improvement - I have emailed them my concerns but just get a standard acknowledgement. My father’s MP said she had heard from a consultant in the Chil...
Thank you so much for your kind responses. I’m afraid that I’ve been really pathetic today - I just can’t stop crying and alternate between feeling really upset and scared. Dad has been in so much pain today but the nurses have been too busy to issue the prescribed medication - in the end , after ov...
I’m sorry to bother you but need some urgent advice and have nowhere else to go. The hospital have confirmed today that they are submitting a Fast Track CHC application for my father as they think he has less than three months to live. However the care plan proposals are unworkable and they want me ...
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I have asked for a meeting to discuss his prognosis. I would like time to consider and understand what they say before agreeing to next steps on care. If , for example, he does only have three months to live then we might want very different care tha...
Thank you so much for your response. I feel so desperate, alone and afraid. I do have lasting power of attorney - the hospital and council know that (have seen the papers). It was the Chief Exec who wrote to say my father’s prognosis had changed and that the hospital were not now pursuing a fast tra...