[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you so much for your advice Bowlingbun, it has given me lots to think about, thank you.
Thank you Melly 1 for your kind words and understanding. Sadly most people who have been involved with my mum have ended up walking away, she has argued with two gardeners who chose not to return and several carers have made excuses to finish. I will read the book that you recommended and follow you...
Hello, I would be so grateful for advice. I am 49 and an only child, I grew up in a home where my mum's ill health ( brain haemorrhage) dominated our lives. She did recover and returned to work etc but her needs and wants were always priority, she has always complained and compared and had to be rig...
Hi Nicola, I am sorry to hear you are going through such a difficult time. I am an only child too, I have two grown up children and I work. My dad died 4 years ago, he was a full time carer to my mum who has been ill all my life. I have been doing all the shopping, washing cleaning etc for her as sh...