[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>sry for it appears misunderstanding,,when i said area i meant treatment for laryngectomy patients ..my father in law is 78, been in hospital a few times with various ailments and hes gone on so called cancer wards whos staff dont actually have any training with stoma care..have a hell of a lot of...
me and my wife care for her father whos had a full laryngectomy and may now have the onset of Parkinsons, we dont ask for much but are looking for some respite care from a body/organisation that are trained in this area.can anyone help please?
it never went anywhere has room was £25..£3 went bk to guests and door person took £2 left..no question
enjoyed game much..got 9miles from birmingham..lol...23k score...put talin in finland...