[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Dear Mandy I was able to find a 'befriender' for Dad through Age UK and the local Time Bank of volunteers. They found someone who visits once a week to have a beer with Dad or take him out to his local pub if he feels up to it. I found another befriender through a local church group and she takes Da...
Have a look at the Chum's online catalogue: http://www.chums.co.uk/menswear/trouser ... d-trousers
I've bought trousers for my 99-year old father from here and he seems to like them. He is similarly fussy about what he wears and the need for 'easy access' for the bathroom!
good luck.
Does anyone have experience of a cataract operation in someone elderly (late 80s) who also has glaucoma? Doctors seem to indicate that having the op may not make that much difference because of the glaucoma, but it would seem to be worth it for any slight improvement. What do others think?
Dear Jaymarie Your post rang quite a few bells for me. I am also new to the forum and humbled by the level of caring that some people here have to cope with on a daily basis. I am 61 and the only close member of family left to care for my 98 year old father. He is living in his own home with daily c...