[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
You should not belittle your self or what you do which is above and beyond, could you self refer into mental health in your area, or go back to doctor take your own physical and mental health seriously, any doctor is going to want to get your blood pressure and diabetes under control, you are no use...
Hi Vicki, I hope carers gives you some virtual support, I joined a couple of days ago as I am struggling as a carer, I can't imagine how difficult it is for you juggling everything including trying to keep your daughter safe, can you demand more support from CAHMS due to suisude attempts I do know t...
Hi Diane, I am so sorry to read your story, my situation is totally different to yours but I know what depression is like, it sounds like your children are fantastic, you need to put your own mental health needs above anything else, you are obviously an amazing woman, to try and put the past in the ...
Hi smelly they are both at school my daughter is 17 and fine my son is nearly 14 in special school fully statemented but I can be called at the drop of a hat my daughter had been looking after Daniel while I worked at night but wash't coping so I had no choice but to quit thanks
Don't assume everyone thinks your lying scum as they don't you and your brother know the truth my son is too young to go through the process but I am assumes it is a reassesmemt of benefits, have you tried through NHS to claim he is unable to attend due to his specific difficulties, or explain the p...
Thanks stef,
I tried net mums once thought they were far too perfect and clicky maybe I should try again, I am pleased it works for you though, staying positive should be so much easier with practice but isn't, it can but extremely difficult x
But when complex behaviours are involved there is no provision my son needed to see CAMHS before they could let him go home so I had to stay with him at all times, I ended up taking him with me to the hospital restaurant for all his meals with me and they said if I left they would tell social servic...
Hi I am a single mum of 2 a 17 year old daughter and a 13 year old with ADHD and Autism, although I have always been their carers I have recently had to quit work and claim carers allowance I feel very isolated and extremely unsupported, I find myself becoming increasingly more unhappy thought this ...