[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
thankyou that was helpful
does anybody know besides paying carers there wages can i actually use money out of the account to purchase aprons gloves stationary etc Image
<t>have to put in a complaint to the complaints officer from our local council and also to our m.p. i wouldnt mind our social worker sent in a care group a fortnight ago, we went through all our details even giving them our code for our key box as there package was absolutely brilliant. only to be t...
<t>the care company just promised certain times continuity of care and havent kept their promise. my husband has had to have his private bits washed intimately with having a catheter, by 46 different women, one girl being a 17 year old, and he says he doesnt want any more new carers through the door...
thank you just somebody out there to hear me helps
<t>does anybody know of a really good caring group around cheshire that have regular and continuous carers. in 2 months we had a total of 46 carers through are doors! won't mention the name of the care group but we are relient on soc. services getting another group in. this has left me to hoist my h...