[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi all, This is good to have this topic! I care for my partner who has a mental illness - though much of the caring role I am in is similar to caring for someone with a physical disability or physical illness. This is weird but its how it is. For example I do ALL the household duties, some personal ...
Hi all, "Because of what you do I don't want to be alive any more." This is what my partner has said to me a few times recently and I am finding this very hard. It normally relates to some area of care which has not been adequate, or I have been asked to do something with my partner's possessions an...
Hi Vicki, Your situation sounds very tough. It does not sound like the camhs is being much help - is there anything you can do to find out if they can do a better job? counselling once a month sounds completely inadequate. I know a girl, and when she was 17 year old she was self-harming very badly. ...
Hi Jenny,
I've only just seen your reply - thank you so much! I will answer in more depth when I have some time.
I am embarrassed at my typos in title, which should of course read: can you relate? anxiety etc (I can spell!)
Dragonfly
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and website. I've been isolated and struggling for many years and would like to reach out. I think I am in a very unusual situation, but perhaps not, perhaps there are others who relate, and I would love to hear from you. I have been with with my partner for 21 ye...
Hi, Depression and anxiety can be linked to any of the following (this is my lay person's opinions from experience, I am not an expert): diabetes poorly functioning adrenal glands poorly functioning thyroid gland lack of certain vitamins brain chemistry reactions ("allergic") to solvents, petrochemi...
Dear Bob, Hi! I related to your post and would like to share my own experience and thoughts....perhaps it can help. I have a partner with a severe anxiety disorder, severe OCD and PTSD, which affects my life very much. It can affect my going out with friends etc. I think its so important a person ha...