[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Steve and welcome, Hope you find the forum interesting and supportive. I care for S, he is 23 and has autism. Does your brother live with your parents? Melly1 hi there, thanks for your reply on the other thread, I'll check those out. my brother lives in care most of the time [his disability & be...
Hello there. I wondered if anyone's able to advise on the following, please. My brother, an adult in his 30s, has cerebral palsy & learning difficulties (intellectually he's at a preschool level), has an Android tablet computer that he uses mostly to listen to internet radio on. I wondered if anyone...
Care part time for brother, who's an adult [aged in his 30s] with cerebral palsy & autism.

Mostly joined to ask a specific question or two but also having a bit of a look round.