[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Just to update.<br/> <br/> Got the ESA claim, but states I will get £73 per fortnight because of money I am getting for being a carer?? Spent god knows how much on the phone to them trying to get it sorted. Left arm doesn't know what the right arm is doing.<br/> <br/> I'll just have to find a job...
I emailed CarersLine to look at this. Unfortunately there was a problem with the advisor signing in. Here is her reply x x " Hi J79, I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I understand that as well as the emotional effects of the death of your mother, there are so many practical and financial mat...
Another alternative would be to use some of the funeral money for food, just until the benefits are sorted out. Most funeral directors know that they won't get paid for some time. I had intended to do that but the insurers wont pay out until I can obtain grant of probate, which I can't afford to do...
<t>Thanks. <br/> <br/> The doctors note is only till end of Jan. I'm hoping I'll feel up to looking for work then. <br/> <br/> I appreciate what you're saying and I do apprexiate the advice. But I really don't want to take out a loan. I have 2k owed on a credit card. £800 on a store card and there's...
<t>Thanks. <br/> <br/> Finally got in contact with the CAB. They can't help till January. <br/> <br/> Got a letter to start paying council tax this morning too. <br/> <br/> I can get a crisis loan but I'm in enough debt as it is. So really really don't want. Might sound stupid given the situation bu...
<t>Sorry for the delay in replying.<br/> <br/> I have a sick note from the doctor and have applied for employment support allowance.<br/> <br/> Carers allowance hasn't been paid since the 3rd, income support the 5th. Called today and my claim wont be looked at till January 5th.<br/> <br/> I'm trying...
<t>I spoke to the carers allowance department and they told me to contact income support. I did so and was told their hands were tied because the carers allowance department has listed my allowance as suspended and not ended, so I can't claim anything else until they decide to change it to 'ended', ...
<t>Thanks for the replies,<br/> <br/> Have called the DWP today and informed them. Still need to do gas, electricity, house insurance etc.<br/> <br/> They have stopped my careers allowance as my mum was in hospital for three weeks before she passed, so no run on for 8 weeks. As I've no entitlement.<...
Hi J79. I can't give you specific advice but know there will be somebody along soon to help. I just wanted to offer my sympathy for the loss of your mum, it must be such a terrible time for you. I too lost my mum this year, she died on the 31st July. I am not the only one to lose a parent, others f...
<t>This is extremely hard to write, as I'm sure people here understand.<br/> <br/> I lost my mum last Saturday. I've been her carer since I was 6. It's always just been me and her and I feel like my worst nightmare has come knocking at the door.<br/> <br/> Three days before the funeral the carers al...