[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
20 hours per week is classed as gainful employment in the eyes of carers allowance unit. The only way you would be able to continue with your claim if you earn £180 per week is if you have certain deductions. For example care costs for the disabled person/ childcare costs while you work or if you ha...
Hi, you have said that you will attend college for 19hrs per week, do the college consider it a part time course? Carers allowance class study of under 21hours per week to be part time. 21 hours or above is considered full time education and CA will be disallowed. Factored into their calculation is ...
Hi Yes. After a long drawn out request for information, they finally decided i was an irregular earner , although i'm not. I sent the payslips etc start of July and the payment went in on time. Not heard anything else from them, hope this helps.
Hi Teresa Just wanted to say Hello! Being a parent carer is an incredibly difficult job, and it sounds as though you have had lots of other stressful things going on in your life. I have 2 children, one with CP, Autism and Epilepsy and the other younger one has Type 1 diabetes so have found myself c...
It sounds as though this person was called in for a work focused interview with a heavy handed advisor. It may be that if her children are of school age, the main qualifying condition for her means tested benefit would be her entitlement to Carers allowance, however, there would be no requirement fo...
Hi, i am not self employed, can i claim fuel costs as a job related expense? Also , where on the CA review form can i list details of the clubs/swimming lessons i paid for my son to attend while i was at work? Will these be an allowable expense? I did make pension contributions but understand only 5...