[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks for your replies Paul and Dee! It's greatly appreciated! Image
<t>No, all opinions and experiences are greatly appreciated. That would be great, thanks Paul!<br/> *Can i ask first of all if you live in a ruralised or a relatively urban area?<br/> *What has your local council done to help you as a carer?<br/> How did you go about getting help? or do you not reci...
<t>there are 4 main welfare providers which are;<br/> 1.The state (public sector),-<br/> 2.The market (private sector)<br/> 3.The voluntary and community sector<br/> 4.The informal sector<br/> so i suppose you could call the the state and the market 'formal carers'.<br/> Sorry if i misinterpreted wh...
thank you all for your quick replies. Firstly sorry Frandrake for causing confusion, an informal carer is just another word for a person who is a carer . They provide upaid care for either their partner, child, parents and neighbours etc. Excalibur, Yes I suppose there is a type of stigma attached t...
<t>Hi! I'm a 3rd year student at Bangor <br/> university,studying a joint honours degree in Health and social care <br/> and criminology and criminal justice. As part of my degree i must <br/> write a dissertation on a topic of my choice and i've chosen to write upon the topic of provision of care f...
<t>Hi! I'm a 3rd year student at Bangor <br/> university,studying a joint honours degree in Health and social care <br/> and criminology and criminal justice. As part of my degree i must <br/> write a dissertation on a topic of my choice and i've chosen to write upon the topic of provision of care f...