[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I am seriously starting to lose sleep over this, I have even started trying to find a job every employer says the same thing "why havent you worked for the last..." so many years and when I say "caring for my grandparents." instantly they asked if its still on going I say yes and they say they aren...
i know what you mean, people think we exagerate when we say "we dont get out" we even order our grocery shopping online so we dont even get out to do that LOL! . going to the supermarket is like going on holiday for us haha http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif ))) to right there jez when a...
its a damn disgrace they call us all lazy.. lazy.. alot of carers are lucky to get any sleep, we work night and day, with no sick pay, no sick days, no holiday breaks, no day offs nothing... out of any tory MP i thought David cameron would have a tiny understanding for the disabled people. he had a...
its a damn disgrace they call us all lazy.. lazy.. alot of carers are lucky to get any sleep, we work night and day, with no sick pay, no sick days, no holiday breaks, no day offs nothing... out of any tory MP i thought David cameron would have a tiny understanding for the disabled people. he had a...
Politicians don't care and have no idea about the real work we do, they dont care we save the goverment "a staggering £87 billion every year" the conservatives are experts at robbing from the rich to give to the poor and frankly I am terrified about the future, how they expect us to get jobs and c...
<t>I care for two disabled elderly grandparents, I have tried to hold down jobs but wit my grandparents calling me home because they can't do something or find something means I have lost work, I want to work but a job that allows me to be there for my grandparents and be employed simply doesn't exi...
<t>Even if I did decide to get a job when would I work? I have to be here all day when they are awake and oddly enough Westminster I am human not a machine I need SLEEP. I know this is a alien and confusing concept for the politicians to handle but we are people.<br/> I cant go on a march I have two...
<t>Workless!??!?!?!<br/> I havent been out in years literally!<br/> since I became a carer I have watched my friends drift away because I don't have time to go out, watched my bank balance spiral down the toilet and watched doors close on me employment wise.<br/> I care 24/7 every day of the year, I...
<t>Politicians don't care and have no idea about the real work we do, they dont care we save the goverment "a staggering £87 billion every year" the conservatives are experts at robbing from the rich to give to the poor and frankly I am terrified about the future, how they expect us to get jobs and...