[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Your wife is trying to make you leave her to reinforce the feeling she has of herself as being "useless".My husband has suffered from depression for ten years now and we have found giving it a name a great help. When he goes thro stages like this i ask him if its him or "Mr D" talking which quite...
yes thats the one. i think its a good article and fairly well written. Hope he gets lots of response from carers and someone can "see" the whole scenario which we live with.
<t>See todays Sunday Express for article by Martin Townsend "editor)about Mental illness. Sunday 26th February 2012. people caring for a loved one with mental illness are asked to write (by post or email) of their experiences of looking after a loved one and treatments they may have had. I am not ye...
<t>hi , daily express today got great article on depression , by Martin Townsend , whose father suffered from manic dpression . Martin wrote a book about it and is now doing a major initiative to improve understanding of mental illness. .The sunday Express is asking for experience of mental illness ...
<t>please hang on in there. My OH has had depression for 10 years now. the illness makes him Not the the man i married 34 years ago. I knlow he is "in there" somewhere and hope "he" will reappear in the future. The problem with outsiders is they dont understand what happens in your home. For instanc...

Re:

HI there long time since i was on here .first the good news , we still have, sitting next to me , our pussy cat , even after the fatal diagnosis was give 16 months ago.. now the bad news...... we are having problems with WRAG , my husband is almost demented with th worry of it. Still we must try an...
thanks to all of you who replied to me.I have tried to reply to some of you but as i am not used to these forums or computers its proving to be hard work!!!!!! how do find out how to use the forums .it takes me ages tofind where i was last visit. havnt got much patience what with caring and now a te...
Thanks barrowgirl and No1 mum . I cant tell you how much knowing you are there for me.Slight improvement in my husband or is it me who feels better and not so frustrated with him Image
Hi I am a new member. I am totally in awe of you all on these forums.I didnt know support could be found online ,not just from members but from Carers uk . I dont feel so lonely now just knowing you are all there for each other.
<t>when we go to see our doctor my husband pretends things are not as bad as they really are ,i think this is because he is very anxious and if there is nothing to discuss (according to him) so he can go home.Its like spending time in bed , he does'nt have to "think " if he is sleeping , he can hide...