[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks Lazydaisy I've sussed it now!
Hello again, I haven't posted for a while but have been checking in and reading lots of posts. I've also been on the Carers UK Facebook page but am frustrated as I don't know how to go about posting a comment on there - any ideas? Just an update on my situation - Mum seems reasonably stable at the m...
<t>Thank you for your replies, and Audrey, I take comfort from your quote re depression! I shall keep that in mind when I get depressed about being depressed! Caring mind - thank you for your post - luckily my GP is also mum's GP so knows what the last year has been like and has signed me off work f...
<t>Hi, I'm Jane, a primary school teacher, due to retire next year. At the moment I am not at work as the stress of the last few months has taken it's toll on me. I care for my mum, 87, who was finally diagnosed with Alzheimer's in July, following various visits to the memory clinic, a brain scan an...