[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
i think alot of carers feel the same.. lonely and isolated.. of course there is a wide range of time a carer has to put in.. for example.. im with my family 24/7.. because they cannot be left at any one point, so it literally is all day, every day,. every day of the year.. year after year...yet some...
our GP practice have said this week they will no longer be supplying glucosamine on prescriptions due to lack of evidence they actually provide any benefit to patients, and today we asked our GP for something for my brothers mouth ulcers, only to be told they dont prescribe the stuff they used to us...
my dad & brother waited 12 years before we finally got granted a shower adaptation, sad part was.. it took them so long... he died a couple years after ... awesome how the system works isnt it
10 years. my goodness.. if we had to put up with one government for ten years id shoot myself. just bring in euthanasia because the way thing are going people are not going to want to live anymore i suppose that would please Cameron tho.. less "parasites" as they like to imply we are off his books ...
I can't see Ed Milliband working out he is actually making Cameron look slick and so in control. It bothers me that he finds so much to laugh at as well, this is not a game! Vicky i know, Cameron seems to think this is one big joke, they spend more time making fools out of the labour party than act...
<t>i dont like that idea at all.. Volunteers.. and will these Volunteers be vetted to make sure they are not perverts or criminals, or drug/alcohol abusers/ common thiefs,. bearing in mind these people will be going into other peoples homes, VULNERABLE peoples homes. and will someone monitor all the...
Cameron doesn't have a clue your right and holiday what are those? I havent been out except to get the weekly grocery shop for years, I think its been ten years since I last went out for my own pleasure, I do wish that was a exaggeration but its true, as for days off those don't exist either, with ...
its a damn disgrace they call us all lazy.. lazy.. alot of carers are lucky to get any sleep, we work night and day, with no sick pay, no sick days, no holiday breaks, no day offs nothing... out of any tory MP i thought David cameron would have a tiny understanding for the disabled people. he had a...
I care for two disabled elderly grandparents, I have tried to hold down jobs but wit my grandparents calling me home because they can't do something or find something means I have lost work, I want to work but a job that allows me to be there for my grandparents and be employed simply doesn't exist...
<t>they dont care what happens to us, osborne is also worth millions, alot of them are millionaires with Eton backgrounds, it's all well them saying cut back, cut back, if this country goes down the toilet from thier cuts, they just up and leave with thier millions while the rest of us are living in...