[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Iqbal,
Excellent idea.... just signed......any chance the admin can give this more publicity?? :-???
Ash
Hi Scott, In this 'joined up & connected world' we live in (tongue in cheek), I would have hoped that the increase in wages limit would have been fed directly into the DWP as part of the programme of change that it would have created. But hey ho, it just seems that is yet another example of where we...
Cheers Scally, Income replacement....i nearly fell off my seat laughing... :lol: ....just flicked through some old pay statements....I payed more tax a week than they (DWP) hand over to me for a month.......lifestyle/income difference is just another difficult adjustment to add to the mix.....but he...
Hi everyone, I have been delving into Carers Allowance rules for my own case with earnings above £110 set limit. I have come across this snippet this afternoon - it seems the Government are gathering opinion on caring.....more changes afoot I guess!! Follow the link which then gives you another link...
Thanks for the replies from both Elaine & Scully, Sorry it's taken a short while to reply to this. But then caring, working and life get in the way of a good fight don't they!! I understand the many deductions that are allowed but still confused at why there is a set level in the first place.....sur...
Can someone clarify why i can only earn £110/week from working when claiming carers allowance. This seems to discriminate and limit me from trying to make ends meet! I was recently dismissed from my employment for non-attendance due to caring responsibilities. Self-employed is my only option to keep...