[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
@JHR57 thank you ... I appreciate your lovely comment and your kindness. Have a good day.
Hi @bowlingbun and thank you for your thoughtful comment - I have sent you a private message (I think - I have never done it before) ... I appreciate your advice, so thank you again and take care.
Hi @Melly1 and thank you for your kind words, means a lot. Have a lovely day and take care.
Thank you @Pet66, that means a lot :)
I have been 'officially' caring for my mum for the past two years, although in reality it has been much longer. Caring is a 24/7 job (that entitles me to £62.10 per week in Carer's Allowance - no living wage applies to carers, despite the fact that the country's infrastructure could not cope without...
Thanks for that, Henrietta - they have granted me three hours a week for someone just to come and sit with my mum to keep her company and supervise her mobility (l have said l will make sure all of her personal care and medications etc are done before l even think of going out of the door) .. I do f...
Hi - I have recently been told that l am entitled to flexible break vouchers as l care for my mum 24/7. My issue is that l have been contacted by a care agency which is only willing to help with care on an ongoing, regular, weekly basis. I was only looking for an ad hoc arrangement (ie. if l need so...