[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WORKLESS FAMILIES - Page 5 - Carers UK Forum

WORKLESS FAMILIES

Discuss news stories and political issues that affect carers.
I've written to my MP saying just that Image
Needless to say I've not had an answer Image

its a damn disgrace they call us all lazy.. lazy.. alot of carers are lucky to get any sleep, we work night and day, with no sick pay, no sick days, no holiday breaks, no day offs nothing...

out of any tory MP i thought David cameron would have a tiny understanding for the disabled people. he had a disabled son himself.. quoting him he says

"In a 2007 speech, Mr Cameron described how he cared for the "severely disabled" Ivan.
It's what I do at the start of each day. It's sharpened my focus on the world of care assessments, eligibility criteria, disability living allowance, respite breaks, OTs, SENCOs, and other sets of initials.
But I would not dare to call myself a carer. The work that full-time carers or those with little extra help do is unbelievable."

HAHA.. what a JOKE!!! he sharp forgets himself that guy

oh and this bit
"Friends have said the experience of caring for Ivan broadened Mr Cameron's political outlook and made him a passionate supporter of the NHS, which helped provide the round-the-clock care Ivan needed. "

this is the very reason cameron has NOT GOT A CLUE what life of a carer is like.. round the clock care provided by the NHS.. why didnt he try doing that round the clock care himself and see how knackered he got from no sleep day after day year after year, then be told hes a lazy scrounger and get off his arse and get a job...

Cameron doesn't have a clue your right and holiday what are those? I havent been out except to get the weekly grocery shop for years, I think its been ten years since I last went out for my own pleasure, I do wish that was a exaggeration but its true, as for days off those don't exist either, with my gran having a cold and my grandfather has a chest infection I havent slept tidy in a week, even worse since this news about the benefits shake up, my grandparents think we could be really badly off, I am so frightened for the future under this goverment.

its a damn disgrace they call us all lazy.. lazy.. alot of carers are lucky to get any sleep, we work night and day, with no sick pay, no sick days, no holiday breaks, no day offs nothing...

out of any tory MP i thought David cameron would have a tiny understanding for the disabled people. he had a disabled son himself.. quoting him he says

"In a 2007 speech, Mr Cameron described how he cared for the "severely disabled" Ivan.
It's what I do at the start of each day. It's sharpened my focus on the world of care assessments, eligibility criteria, disability living allowance, respite breaks, OTs, SENCOs, and other sets of initials.
But I would not dare to call myself a carer. The work that full-time carers or those with little extra help do is unbelievable."

oh and this bit
"Friends have said the experience of caring for Ivan broadened Mr Cameron's political outlook and made him a passionate supporter of the NHS, which helped provide the round-the-clock care Ivan needed. "

this is the very reason cameron has NOT GOT A CLUE what life of a carer is like.. round the clock care provided by the NHS.. why didnt he try doing that round the clock care himself and see how knackered he got from no sleep day after day year after year, then be told hes a lazy scrounger and get off his arse and get a job...

Cameron doesn't have a clue your right and holiday what are those? I havent been out except to get the weekly grocery shop for years, I think its been ten years since I last went out for my own pleasure, I do wish that was a exaggeration but its true, as for days off those don't exist either, with my gran having a cold and my grandfather has a chest infection I havent slept tidy in a week, even worse since this news about the benefits shake up, my grandparents think we could be really badly off, I am so frightened for the future under this goverment.
i know what you mean, people think we exagerate when we say "we dont get out" we even order our grocery shopping online so we dont even get out to do that LOL! . going to the supermarket is like going on holiday for us haha Image)))

oh and this bit

i know what you mean, people think we exagerate when we say "we dont get out" we even order our grocery shopping online so we dont even get out to do that LOL! . going to the supermarket is like going on holiday for us haha Image)))
to right there jez when a new store opens in walking distance I squeal with excitement it is sad, I wish cameron could see how hard REAL carers work and come out of his rich boy Eton rose tinted bubble to see how the real world it, he making all these cuts to the poor but the bankets are getting off easy so are the rich excuse my next three letters but WTF!

to right there jez when a new store opens in walking distance I squeal with excitement it is sad, I wish cameron could see how hard REAL carers work and come out of his rich boy Eton rose tinted bubble to see how the real world it, he making all these cuts to the poor but the bankets are getting off easy so are the rich excuse my next three letters but WTF!
indeed, Cameron is coming across as really calous. we all agree that things have to change, yes there is many people claiming benefits that have nothing wrong with them, who con the system and what not, but why is no one saying things like "but not everyone WANTS to be out of work, not everyone has a choice, there are GENUINE cases where people just can not work no matter how much they want too".. this is what makes me the most cross.. we are just all being labelled as lazy pigs who live a life of luxury and i have yet to hear one person say "but what about the genuine cases?"

and the worst thing is, why did the torys have to come into power the same year we get a new Labour MP who in my eyes seems pretty meek and useless in debating with Cameron and osborne, i like Ed (i was hoping David (milliband) would have won leadership tho) but when i watch them in the commons he makes one little comment then sits his ass back down, i never see him really fight his (our?) corner

i think the tories must be laughing that they got power with such an easy opposition LOL, i keep hoping given a few months Ed will find his feet and show us what hes made of Image
I can't see Ed Milliband working out he is actually making Cameron look slick and so in control.
It bothers me that he finds so much to laugh at as well, this is not a game!
Vicky
indeed, Cameron is coming across as really calous. we all agree that things have to change, yes there is many people claiming benefits that have nothing wrong with them, who con the system and what not, but why is no one saying things like "but not everyone WANTS to be out of work, not everyone has a choice, there are GENUINE cases where people just can not work no matter how much they want too".. this is what makes me the most cross.. we are just all being labelled as lazy pigs who live a life of luxury and i have yet to hear one person say "but what about the genuine cases?"

and the worst thing is, why did the torys have to come into power the same year we get a new Labour MP who in my eyes seems pretty meek and useless in debating with Cameron and osborne, i like Ed (i was hoping David (milliband) would have won leadership tho) but when i watch them in the commons he makes one little comment then sits his ass back down, i never see him really fight his (our?) corner

i think the tories must be laughing that they got power with such an easy opposition LOL, i keep hoping given a few months Ed will find his feet and show us what hes made of Image
I dont have any faith in labour and did you know the conservatives are trying to push through elections every ten years, can you imagine ten years under these people, also vodaphone got out of a 5 billion tax bill that would have PAID for the benefit cuts another case of rich and big companies getting off scot free could you imagine a small company getting off with any tax owed cause I dont!
Carers were mentioned in the written answers and statements, 27 October 2010
(1) what steps he plans to take to assist (a) elderly carers and (b) other people with learning disabilities;...
http://www.theyworkforyou.com/wrans/?id ... h&s=Carers

I must admit watching Cameron in action offers some really good entertainment and if you've missed it so does Paul O Grady who - tells it how it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE88U5CocpM
I can't see Ed Milliband working out he is actually making Cameron look slick and so in control.
It bothers me that he finds so much to laugh at as well, this is not a game!
Vicky
i know, Cameron seems to think this is one big joke, they spend more time making fools out of the labour party than actually addressing the important issues that people are worried sick about
10 years. my goodness.. if we had to put up with one government for ten years id shoot myself. just bring in euthanasia because the way thing are going people are not going to want to live anymore

i suppose that would please Cameron tho.. less "parasites" as they like to imply we are off his books