[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Third Scottish Carers Parliament - Carers UK Forum

Third Scottish Carers Parliament

Discuss news stories and political issues that affect carers.
The Carers Parliament is being held on Wednesday - is anyone else here attending?
The last two were excellent events, and I think have had a significant impact in raising awareness and in driving forward new policies and forthcoming legislation.
More info here: http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Healt ... Parliament
Robert's debate thingie is being held after this Scally at 5.00pm!

Eun
Yes, I noticed that.. we are in a different venue though, the other end of the Royal Mile. Sadly I have to get home pronto as my son finishes college at 4:30 pm, but I'll try to catch it up later online if you can post the iPlayer links.
Did you meet Don from Shared Care at the Carer's Parliament Scally? Robert's debate was later in starting and Don came along to see it. When son gives me the link to the Parliamentary thing I will post it, also the video of his TV appearance when we get it (apparently it was on the radio too although we didn't hear it).

Eun
A good idea I hope it's successful good luck too all.
I met Don at the last one in 2013: unfortunately I missed this one because my son was in hospital at the time.