[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
The PM is now asking MPs to solve Social Care - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

The PM is now asking MPs to solve Social Care

Discuss news stories and political issues that affect carers.
Official priority with GP appointments?
We can book the "on the day" appointments the after noon before?
Carers free bus pass?
With immediate effect make carers allowance supplement the same as Scotland.

How much is carers allowance Scotland 2019?

Carer's Allowance Supplement is an extra payment for people in Scotland who get Carer's Allowance on a particular date. Carer's Allowance Supplement is paid 2 times a year. The next 2 rounds of payments are: £226.20 on 24 June 2019 - you'll get this payment if you're getting Carer's Allowance on 15 April 2019.
I want more support workers who are clever. Also more support workers who know about physical impairments.
Thara, some of my son's carers have been useless. An essential part of his support is managing his money. I don't expect them to do mental arithmetic, but they should be able to use a calculator!
Needn't be academic. But common sense goes a long way.To be able to use some initiative, and be willing to listen and learn.
Anyone handling food for sale has to do a food hygiene course, only one day.
Surely anyone handling client's money should be able to prove they can do this? A very basic maths test?