Snow on the Way

Discuss news stories and political issues that affect carers.
My children seem to be the only ones excited about this in our house!! I just hope the asda van can get through Image
My children seem to be the only ones excited about this in our house!! I just hope the asda van can get through Image

Hi Pickles good to see you Image You'll no doubt get it rough up there if it does snow.Hope you guys will be ok Image

Hi Pickles good to see you Image You'll no doubt get it rough up there if it does snow.Hope you guys will be ok Image

The wind has picked up tonight, don't think the dog will get his walk tomorrow!! Love to you and yours Image

The wind has picked up tonight, don't think the dog will get his walk tomorrow!! Love to you and yours Image

Poor dog Image Mind you its pretty wild where you are.Hope the Asda van gets through to you.Do you follow the town Image Image Image